Saturday, July 13, 2013

PLACES FOR GEEKS AND TECHIES TO LYME......CARIBBEAN CAMERA CENTER FRONTSTREET #93 ST MAARTEN, THE CARIBBEAN

caribbean camera center
frontstreet 93 philipsburg st maarten, the caribbean
telephone 1 721 542 5259
fax 1 721 542 5732
p.o. box 267
chulani@caribserve.net
caribbeancameracenter@gmail.com














If you're like me, someone really into digital cameras, computers etc, 
check out this store on Frontstreet, Philipsburg across from the Methodist Church.
Very nice cameras, and the Salesman helped me way more than the people at the store that I actually bought my camera from.
I am putting together a list of the top 20 tech stores in Philipsburg, St Maarten. It includes all of Dutch St Maarten, I really don't cover French St Martin much. Customer service will be one of the things rated, right now I'm putting together the names of the stores that I'll be rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment