Thursday, December 19, 2013

SEO / SEM CLASSES TO START IN ST MAARTEN IN JANUARY CONTACT novodia9@yahoo.com 721 523 3493

CLASSES AND TUTORIALS:
PHOTOSHOP
SEO/SEM MARKETING
VIDEO EDITING
VIDEO MANIPULATION
ANIMATION
HOW SET UP YOUR BLOG
HOW TO VLOG
INTERNET SECURITY 101
PHOTO RESTORATION
VIDEO FX

more classes will be added by demand, and these are not month long or even week long courses. These courses take a few hours to learn.
I've been getting many requests when it comes to photoshop. The tutorials will be based on Sony Vegas Pro video editing software. There is a photoshop tutorial, but There will also be a tutorial on how to do everything with photoshop like quality, without using photoshop.
Saving money on programs, computers, equipment e.g.
I've had questions about music/audio editing.
Although I do edit music when I have to, I usually leave that to the bands and the musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment