Thursday, February 6, 2014

Just got Windows 8, and yes it sucks Windows7 vs Windows 8 judith roumou

Just got the Windows 8 at Klass Electronics, their price beat Boolchands, and the service is bad, but not as bad as Boolchands, so I got the HP 15.5 inch, and it had the Windows 8 installed. Huge problems right away, had to upgrade to the newer 8.1 in less than a week, bue 8.0 is so terrible. So I spent 7 hours upgrading to 8.1, only to learn that 8.1 isn't a whole lot better. The basics have been removed, so unlike Windows 7, Vista etc everythings a mystery, even Vista wasn't this bad. Where's Control Panel? Why all the steps to remove ONE program? Since everything is hidden, it's going to be harder getting anything donw, why the mystery? I have yet to learn or like it, it's right here, but I'm using my old Windows 7. I did have adjustment issues with Vista, but Window 8 makes Vista seem like a piece a cake

No comments:

Post a Comment