Monday, December 30, 2013

THE BEST DEALS IN ST MAARTEN IS ONLINE SHOPPING

I did my little Christmas window shopping. Checking out the prices on computers and cameras, tablets etc. I realize the best deal is online. I don't know what they see us as in St Maarten, but I can't believe the crap that they're selling and the ridiculous prices. I can just go into stores and just call them out on their pricing scams. But what I'll do is boycott, and shop online...internationally.Save a couple hundred bucks, buy some new shoes.
It is simply not worth buying technology in St Maarten, most the crap is old, they clean it up and sell it as new, and get away with. So many people thought they were getting a new computer, were given an old one now they can't even change it, they certainly can't ask 4 their money back.
That's my review

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Posting ! first time I have found a genuine post related to Best deals online

    ReplyDelete